Attainment target：JLPT N5 / CEFR A1
|Subject||Japanese 1 / Chinese character and word 1 / Japanese culture / Communication 1|
Attainment target：JLPT N4 / CEFR A2
|Subject||Japanese2 / Writing 1 / Chinese character and word 2 / Communication 2 / Active learning 1|
Attainment target：JLPT N3 / CEFR A2～B1
|Subject||Japanese 3 / Chinese character and word 3 / Writing 2 / Conversation 1 / Japanese culture 1 / Exam preparation 1 / Exam preparation 2 / Communication 3|
Attainment target：JLPT N2 / CEFR B1
|Subject||Japanese 4 / Writing 3 / Chinese character and word 4 / Conversation 2 / Japanese culture 2 / Exam preparation 3 / Exam preparation 4 / Communication 4 / Active learning 2|
- Students can speak and write using grammar appropriately, and can clearly articulate what they want to express.
- Students can write a coherent sentence on a topic using appropriate grammar and conjunctions and paying attention to paragraphs.
- Students can write letters and e-mails in consideration of the other party's position and feelings.
- Students are able to share detailed information about what you have experienced, and the important events and things you are interested in.
- Students can understand and read some coherent sentences.
- Students can listen to Japanese at a natural speed and in a wider range of situations and you can carry out a polite conversation.
- Students can emphasize the important points of what you know, elaborate on related matters, and explain your viewpoint clearly with justification.
- Looking at graphs, etc., students can summarize what they have read, explain it verbally, or give their opinion about it.
Attainment target：JLPT N2 / CEFR B2
|Subject||Japanese 5 / Essay 1 / Chinese character and word 5 / Conversation 3 / Grammar 1 / Listening comprehension 1 / Reading comprehension 1 / Communication 5|
- As long as students are given familiar topics and the direction of the talk is clearly indicated, they can understand long abstract stories.
- Reading letters and emails from schools and part-time jobs, students can quickly grasp the main points. They can also search for the points in long sentences.
- Students are able to talk clearly and in detail about their experiences and areas of interest.
- Students can collectively evaluate various information and discussions on various topics of interest and write to some extent rationally.
Attainment target：JLPT N1 / CEFR B2～C1
|Subject||Japanese 6 / Essay 2 / Chinese character and word 6 / Conversation 4 / Grammar 2 / Listening comprehension 2 / Reading comprehension 2 / Communication 6|
- Students can listen to university lectures and news and understand the overall content.
- Even if it is a long and complex explanation, student can still understand by reading repeatedly. If they use a dictionary, they can understand most of the text.
- Students can write a report by developing arguments and issues.
- Students can express their thoughts and opinions accurately.
- Students can understand honorifics well and speak while taking into account the other person's position and feelings.
- Students can speak with emotional expressions, indirect suggestions, and humor.
Class schedule (ex. Beginner Course)
|Time and Date||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday|
|9:00～10:30||Japanese affairs||Japanese||Writing||Listening comprehension||Chinese character and word|
|13:00～14:30||Carrear support||Japanese culture||Conversation||Japanese||Japanese|